welcome to the pinery
The Pinery Homeowners' Association (PHA) Board of Directors welcomes you to your new home and to the Pinery. We hope that you will have a successful move!
- Pinery HOA dues are $30 annually. Payment of dues can be accomplished through participation in the Pinery Trash Program, the Pinery Storage Lot Program, or through direct cash or check payment to the PHA. See the Membership page for more details.
- The Pinery Trash Program provides PHA members with low rates on weekly trash collection service, including the latest in curbside recycling. Please contact our office at (303) 841-8572 or via email at PHA@pinery.org for information and an application. You are invited to attend our general meetings and will also receive the PHA newsletter. PHA members enjoy reduced rates for community events such as the Pinery Picnic in August.
- The Pinery Homeowners’ Association, Inc. is comprised of two standing committees and a Board of Directors who are elected volunteer Pinery residents that work to maintain the quality of life here in the Pinery. The standing committees are the Community Services Committee (CSC) and Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
- The PHA sponsors community events such as those listed above and maintains common areas such as two neighborhood parks and the Pinery entryway. The PHA also represents the Pinery in dealing with governmental agencies by giving input regarding new developments, open space and roadways around the Pinery. The PHA keeps Pinery residents informed on issues that impact our community via the bi-monthly newsletter. The PHA also operates an RV storage lot for the use of Pinery residents.
- The ARC considers and approves new building and exterior remodeling (such as painting, decks, fences, and replacement roofs, etc.) of homes in the Pinery to ensure compliance with Pinery Protective Covenants. The intention of the Covenants is to protect our scenic environment and maintain the value of our homes. You should receive a copy of your Covenants at closing; if not, contact the ARC at (303) 841-5305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The PHA office is located in the lower level of the Pinery Fire Station at the intersection of Hillcrest Way and North Pinery Parkway. The address is 8170 N Hillcrest Way, Parker, CO 80134 and the telephone number is (303) 841-8572.
- Water and sewer services are provided by the Pinery Water and Wastewater District located at 5242 old Schoolhouse Road. Their mailing address is P.O Box 1660 Parker, CO 80134 and phone is (303) 841-2797. Water payments cannot be accepted at the PHA office.
Again, welcome to the Pinery. Please feel free to call the office with any questions about your new community. We need the support of every resident to preserve and protect the amenities of this beautiful and unique development. We sincerely hope you will support these efforts with timely payment of your dues.
For more local and general information, click here.
|monthly calendar||yearly calendar|