- Beginning Wednesday, April 7th The Pinery trash program provider will be Little Dumpsters.
- The new trash pick up day will be Wednesday.
- The first recycle day will be Wednesday, April 14th and every other week from then on except when affected by the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day or Christmas Day.
- If you purchased your containers from Waste Management, they are yours. You may keep them.
- Little Dumpsters will deliver their containers mid March. You may have two sets of containers for a short period of time.
- If you are already a member of the Pinery trash program, you do not need to complete a new trash form.
- The PHa will still do the billing.
Get form to order Little Dumpster carts here.
Waste Management will pick up their carts between March 29 (their last service day) and March 31. Please leave carts out.
More details to come in March.